Welcome to the Lisa Kardos School of Excellence!
The Lisa Kardos School of Excellence provides supportive coaching and online courses for your personal and professional success.
This online school is intended to provide resources for you -- an individual who is looking to improve his or her life -- whether it's to become more productive, advance your career, level-up your life, develop your leadership skills, or learn how to overcome challenges and achieve your goals and dreams (offered in our signature program, Design Your Success).
What this training and coaching will do for you:
1. Establish you as a leader or expert in your role.
2. Provide a system you can easily and consistently use for your personal success and career advancement.
3. Give you confidence, clarity, and support.
4. Provide a safe environment for you to ask questions, express concerns, and feel supported in your professional and personal growth.
Training includes step-by-step video tutorials and worksheets. The online courses/coaching, particularly within the signature program, Design Your Success, are centered around the Design Your Success System (TM), which consists of ten focal areas:
•Design Blueprint Adoption
•Strategic Thinking Development
•Leadership in Problem Solving
•Influence and Relationships
•Advanced Strategy and Positioning
•Confidence, "Assertiveness," and Values
Additional courses and resources are also provided inside the Lisa Kardos School of Excellence, such as:
•Productivity Optimization Training
•Team Leadership Training
•Resume and Cover Letter Writing Training
•"Life Optimization" (Stress Reduction Practices) Training
Individual advising / consulting / coaching options are also available.
The school provides a number of free resources as well, including the following:
- Free Ebook: Success Blueprint: Get Out of Survival Mode, Regain Control of Your Life, and Get Ahead at Work and in Life via Amazon/Kobo/iBooks or directly within our school.
- Free Mini-Course: 5 Steps to Advance Your Life and Career which includes a 30+ minute workshop video.
- Free Productivity Book: Optimize Your Productivity: The Counterintuitive Approach to Get More Done in Less Time (Today). The paid version is available via Amazon/Kobo/iBooks or claim a free copy here.
If you have any questions, feel free to use the contact form here.
This post is part of the school's blog, however you are welcome to check out the main blog, which includes articles about success, productivity, career advancement, and life improvement at this link.